The TOP 10 Posts on My Website That Will Inspire You
Updated: Mar 29, 2022
Do you need inspiration? Motivation? Ideas? I think you will find all three in my blog posts. But for now, I want to share the TOP 10 post that will definitely energize you, get you moving, make you creative, and give you hope and strength to overcome any obstacle or adversity you may be experiencing, no matter your age. So, sit back and check them out.
1. My interview with Camille Herron after she set a 100-mile world record at Tunnel Hill.
An Interview with Running Phenom Camille Herron: I Was Born to Run
2. My article about living and running with B12 deficiency, causes and treatment.
Living and Running with Painful B12 Deficiency
3. My interview with Dirt Diva Catra Corbett on her ultrarunning journey and sobriety.
Catra Corbett's Passion for Grueling Ultra Distances is Keeping
Her Sober and Keeping Her Alive
4. My Interview with USATF and World Record Holder Pamela Chapman-Markle.
The Pandemic Hasn't Stopped Ultrarunner Pamela Chapman-Markle
From Setting USA and World Records
5. My story of how ultrarunning saved my life after a life-threatening surgical error.
How Ultrarunning Saved My Life & Help Me Survive a Medical Nightmare
6. An interview with Pamela Chapman-Markle and getting faster with age.
Faster with Age: Pamela Chapman-Markle Sets Another Ultra Record
7. How I transformed by dingy home office on a budget.
How I Transformed My Dingy Home Office into a Bright Writing Sanctuary
8. My interview with Dean Karnazes on running slower and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Dean Karnazes on Getting Slower, Getting the Job Done, and
Chicken Soup for the Soul: Running for Good
9. My article on how I healed my plantar fasciitis and went on to run three ultras, place in my age group, and set a PR.
Be a Fanatic About Your Running Gait and Heal Your Plantar Fasciitis
10. My article on how I healed my plantar fasciitis and went on to run three ultras, place in my age group, and set a PR.My interview with Camille Herron after setting new records at Desert Solstice 24-hr.
Camille Herron's First Pair of Nikes, Night Running, Toenails,
These posts will take you to more inspiring stories, interviews with ultrarunners, and reviews of their books and other exciting and compelling books.
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram