The TOP 10 Posts on My Website That Will Inspire You
Updated: Mar 29
Do you need inspiration? Motivation? Ideas? I think you will find all three in my blog posts. But for now, I want to share the TOP 10 post that will definitely energize you, get you moving, make you creative, and give you hope and strength to overcome any obstacle or adversity you may be experiencing, no matter your age. So, sit back and check them out.
1. My interview with Camille Herron after she set a 100-mile world record at Tunnel Hill.
2. My article about living and running with B12 deficiency, causes and treatment.
3. My interview with Dirt Diva Catra Corbett on her ultrarunning journey and sobriety.
4. My Interview with USATF and World Record Holder Pamela Chapman-Markle.
5. My story of how ultrarunning saved my life after a life-threatening surgical error.
6. An interview with Pamela Chapman-Markle and getting faster with age.
7. How I transformed by dingy home office on a budget.
8. My interview with Dean Karnazes on running slower and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
9. My article on how I healed my plantar fasciitis and went on to run three ultras, place in my age group, and set a PR.
10. My article on how I healed my plantar fasciitis and went on to run three ultras, place in my age group, and set a PR.My interview with Camille Herron after setting new records at Desert Solstice 24-hr.
These posts will take you to more inspiring stories, interviews with ultrarunners, and reviews of their books and other exciting and compelling books.